Now is a great time to be thinking about fundraising for the new year!
In the past 20 years, we have provided groups like yours with the opportunity to meet your financial needs by selling our amazing plants. Here are some satisfied group's comments:
- 'As always they arrived on time and in great shape.' Sue Turner, GSA
- 'Very nice-many compliments from customers' WHS Senior Class
- 'Everything arrived in good fresh condition" Jessica Bartlett, Midland Parent Education
- 'Excellent quality. We received numerous comments on how good they looked." Joan Wahlmeier, Swedish Medical Center
Valentine's Day Potted Tulips - delivery January 29 to February 2, 2024
Spring Potted Tulips - delivery March 25 to March 29, 2024
Summer - Fuchsia Basket & Hanging Gardens - delivery June 3 to June 7, 2024
For additional documents, click on the above fundraisers
Fundraising with us:
Print out the fundraising documents and review all documents for a successful fundraiser
Fill out intent form with estimated quantities and submit form to us by email or fax.
- Valentine's Day Potted Tulips Intent Form deadline 01/04/2024
- Spring Tulips Intent Form deadline 1/26/2024
- Summer/Fuchsia Hanging Basket Intent Form 03/24/2024
Basket fundraiser may be cut off due to high demand prior to deadline.
Once you receive confirmation that your intent form is received, your group can start fundraising
- Gather up all orders, tally your final quantities, and then fill out final order form.
- Submit your final order form by email or fax. Please note we have a limited supply for fundraisers, so we are a first come first served for orders.
- Valentine's Day Potted Tulips Final Order Form deadline 1/12/2024
- Spring Tulips Final Order Form deadline 3/08/2024
- Summer/Fuchsia Hanging Basket Final Order Form deadline 04/28/2024
- Once your final order has been processed, you will receive an invoice for your fundraiser. Our Sales Department will then contact you to verify delivery/pick up information
For all fundraising with us, you will need to provide us with a Washington State Reseller Permit to avoid paying sales tax. For more information regarding the Reseller Permit, contact the Department of Revenue at: 360-705-6705 or visit https://dor.wa.gov/resellerpermit.
If you have any questions about this great opportunity for your club or group, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-863-0488.